MANAGING TECHNOLOGICAL RISKS IN INDUSTRY 4.0
Cybersecurity is a critical component for industrial organizations implementing Industry 4.0, and managing technological risk in this space is an important aspect to ensuring a secure, robust, safe, and reliable Industry 4.0 based organization. Executives involved with Industry 4.0 need to have an understanding of both cybersecurity as well as its intersection with managing technological risk. This course will provide executives with key insights into risk and risk management through the lens of Industry 4.0.
- Overview and Introduction
- Risk and Cybersecurity
- Addressing Risk Holistically: People, Processes, and Technology
- Risk Frameworks
- Standards, Compliance, and Complacency
- Threats, Threat Modeling, and Threat Intelligence
- Risk and the Digital Supply Chain
- Maturity Models
- Reducing Risk with Secure-by-Design
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Incident Response
You may like...
5 teaching hours