1) 4th Industrial Revolution and Digital Transformation Practice of Global Economies
- Explaining how Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation changed the landscape of the global economies
- Showcase on examples of potential business models, including best practices of Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation
- The broader scope of 4th Industrial Revolution in the perspective of contributing to the society, including smart cities
2) Smart City Global Convergence
- Discovering the 4th Industrial Revolution and its impact to smart city initiatives all around the world
- Introducing the basic fundamentals of smart cities, solutions and technologies of smart city cases and practices, and how smart cities are planned, financed, and implemented in real world
- Envisioning the future of smart cities, from the role of universities, research centers, global cooperation, to the introduction of smart citizenship, smart entrepreneurs and smart policy-making
- Highlighting the importance of establishment of Global Open Innovation Networks and Groups (GOING)
3) Climate Change and Digital Technology
- What is Green Smart Technology and its relation with the Sustainable Development Goals?
- Explaining the reason for linkage between Green and Smart Technology: How can smart technology solve the environment and climate issues?
- Introducing the practice of smart green transformation of the Korean government initiatives, using data, network, and artificial intelligence ecosystem framework
You may like...
5 teaching hours