CYBERSECURITY IN INDUSTRY 4.0
Cybersecurity is a critical component for industrial organizations implementing Industry 4.0. Executives involved with transforming their organizations based on Industry 4.0 need to understand the problems and solutions related to cybersecurity in Industry 4.0 and its associated digital transformations. This course will provide executives a holistic view of these cybersecurity problems and solutions as well as key insights for successful implementations.
- Overview and Introduction
- Cybersecurity – Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity for Industry 4.0
- Cyber Threats and Attacks
- Cybersecurity Technology Ecosystem
- Architectures, Frameworks, and Models
- Standards and Regulations
- Software Supply Chain Issues
- Advanced Concepts and Future Trends
You may like...
5 teaching hours